We are in an age change that is exciting and troubling. Sons are moving from saying and seeing revelation to doing it.
- The OLD – is intellectually understanding our direction; able to prophesy it, explain it, preach it, love it.
- The NEW – is being moved by it to manifest it and do it.
It’s no longer enough to see and prophesy what the enemy has planned and what Father will do about it or instead of it. It’s true, but sons are not bystanders eating popcorn and watching the show. As a nation, we are at war, literally and spiritually. As sons, we have a pivotal role in the battle! We do prophesy; we make decrees in intercession, but now we’re getting our hands dirty bringing Heaven to earth.
Warfare takes on three dimensions:
- What Father does miraculously that brings glory to His Name (The Lord our Banner)
- What Sons do practically (Mighty men – David’s, Washington’s, Trump’s, DeSantis’, Musk’s)
- What the army of Heaven does at the bidding of sons (the host, the angels)
We are concerned about the delay in divine intervention and the pace of reawakening the world’s population. These three dimensions of warfare are interconnected. Sons play a role in bringing Heaven to Earth. We are responsible for co-laboring with Father and manifesting His Kingdom on earth. We are invited to be part of the Courts and Council of Heaven, part of David’s mighty men on earth. The bottleneck in this war is at #2 – it’s us! We, sons must take our seats in Heaven’s Council and our battle stations on earth. We go beyond being prophetic, play-by-play analysts with microphones and we get in the game, get in our mountain, join the team, and finish our Book.
What should I “do”?
- A Story – I spent my 20’s and 30’s in a prophetic and worshipping church. We learned to hear God’s voice and to say or sing His words prophetically in worship. It was soaring, exhilarating, and unforgettable. Those years of experiences built a prophetic foundation of hearing the Father’s voice, loving Him back, and seeing His word bless His people.
- Beyond Prophetic – Now, in this age, the cloud is moving. Sons are being invited into their mountain to do what Father is doing. We are not leaving the prophetic behind; we are just putting boots on the ground and doing it.
What does that look like?
We’re Awake! – We can prophetically see the cabal in the WEF and the tyranny in vaccine mandates, social credit, carbon credit, fake news puppeteering a shared script, the fraudulent environmental movement, and counterfeit three-letter agencies in the government manipulating social media behind the scenes. We’re not afraid to resist. We know we are at war, a world war!
We’re present in Heaven – Sons are in the Courts of Heaven breaking accusations, binding strongholds, and loosing captives. We are also party to the strategies and conversations in Father’s Council. We have clarity on our role (our Book), and we are mighty men and women in our mountain (our battle station).
We Bring Reformation – We’re fully aware of the warfare and the enemy devices, yet our eyes are on our Father, and we’re doing what He is doing to bring Heaven to earth – A Reformation for people, businesses, cities, and nations. We engage locally as well as spiritually. We’re involved in politics, business, media, and the arts. We’re replacing the medical script with treatments that bring life. We’re owning the responsibility to bring truth and justice to earth in every sphere. We don’t just decry the deceit; we proclaim the truth and live out its example.
We bring Life – There is an unmistakable fragrance from sons – They are having fun. They are moving with the music and see the score and they are dancing. They feel the privilege of co-laboring with Father, entrusted with His purpose, and the thrill of victory. We don’t assume we win every battle. We may sacrifice our means, our liberty, and even our lives. Yet, we have already seen the last shot fired, and the battle won. We can see the resurrection of nations in Reformation. We see Emmanuel as God with us. The realism of death is swallowed up in an even greater sense of the Son’s finished victory. Our Father, our Brother (Jesus), and His Spirit have gone before us.
Isa 25:7-8 – On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The Lord has spoken. NIV
1 Cor 15:54-55 – then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” 55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” NIV
This blog came from a council session. The notes are here.