These are amazing times of confusion over enemy successes. In all this turmoil. Father is exposing corruption in politics and separating sheep from goats. The fearful and the careless of Gideon’s 30,000 are being sent home; now it’s 300. This separation doesn’t fit the unity theory in “church” theology. Judgment (discernment) must begin, where?
“Why can’t we all just get along?” is not a question being voiced in heaven right now.
Luke 12:51-53 – Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against Father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.” NIV
FYI – The 29,700 fearful and careless who were sent home later rejoined the battle… after the enemy was put to flight (Judges 7:22-25). Those who are drawing back will rejoin us later. We are not being invited to criticize them.
These are a few areas of fuzzy thinking floating around:
- In all reality, Trump won the election by a landslide; then the results were stolen by evil men. It was totally God’s purpose that Trump have a second term. God’s sovereignty means he has the power to control the future; He’s just chosen not to control every detail. God doesn’t win every battle. He is grieved and angered when people respond wickedly, and He rejoices in the righteous and their acts. He has made room for sons to play a role in bringing His Kingdom to earth.
- Many are suggesting the nation is filled with evil and we must take another lap around 2Chron 7:14. The fact is that God’s people have been praying and they did vote God’s man into office. 2-3 million came to Washington to pray on January 6. It’s not time to repent, it’s time to stand in the gap in faith for God’s purpose to prevail.
- Many are resigned to years of oppression while Ahab and Jezebel have their way with us. Some have even suggested that the church grows best in persecution and is welcoming tribulation to perfect the church (perverted). They are apologizing for prophecies and praying for the impostor.
- Others are retreating from patriotism and our nation’s calling, repenting for nationalism, and their involvement in politics (a full surrender to the devil and a retreat from the Kingdom).
- The retreat is not more complicated than protecting ourselves from God’s failure to intervene (to date, or in the future). We don’t need that kind of protection. It’s just garden variety unbelief. I’m happily choosing to be a fool for Christ. I’m choosing weakness over logic. God’s purposes don’t have to make sense.
I don’t share these five points in the sense of lecturing people; I’m just pointing to their futility. I’ve been resurrected before. The feeling of “death” is that I don’t have a future and there is no hope, no path forward. Suicide seems very “logical.” Resignation is exactly that emotion, “God has abandoned me.” I’m going fishing (with Peter).
Act like men – These are precisely the times to stand in the gap for our nation. It’s not entirely about President Trump or the United States. We are the flagship for freedom around the world and the world as a whole is praying for us. We are called to lead nations into the Kingdom in a Reformation. It’s not about the false flag of the rapture. It not even about the evil present in our nation (there is plenty). It’s simply, “What is the purpose of God, and how shall we cooperate with what Father is doing?”
1 Cor 16:13 – Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. ESV
Simply put, our Father is loosing captives and preparing the earth for a reformation. We should not be surprised by warfare. Losing one battle shouldn’t cause us to wilt or start inventing theological reasons to justify a retreat. We are simply being invited to believe in God’s resurrection power. Is it surprising that God would put us in a position where we have nothing to stand on but His purposes?
Stand in the Gap – Moses stood in the gap (alone) for Israel. God himself wanted to kill them. Moses prevailed! Abraham asked God about Sodom and Gomorrah; it only took a handful of righteous people to save a nation for God’s purposes. When there was no voice left in the world to stand in the gap, Jesus came himself. God intervened to save our world when no one asked! Isa. 59:15-19
When sons decree the purpose of God over their nation, it only takes one to prevail. It’s time to stop blaming and theorizing about other people and prophets, and believe and pray ourselves. Many will do the wrong thing – it doesn’t matter. You and I are being invited to stand in the gap, believe what God said, see what Father is doing today, and do it with Him. He is preparing for a reformation, so are we.
Get the Nail Your Purpose Field Guide
Isa 59:15-19 – Yes, truth is gone, and anyonehttps://john-garfield.mykajabi.com/ who renounces evil is attacked. The Lord looked and was displeased to find there was no justice. 16 He was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed.
So he himself stepped in to save them with his strong arm, and his justice sustained him. 17 He put on righteousness as his body armor and placed the helmet of salvation on his head. He clothed himself with a robe of vengeance and wrapped himself in a cloak of divine passion. 18 He will repay his enemies for their evil deeds. His fury will fall on his foes. He will pay them back even to the ends of the earth. 19 In the west, people will respect the name of the Lord;
in the east, they will glorify him. For he will come like a raging flood tide driven by the breath of the Lord. Holy Bible, NLT
Ex 32:9-14 “I have seen these people,” the Lord said to Moses, “and they are a stiff-necked people. 10 Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them. Then I will make you into a great nation.”
11 But Moses sought the favor of the Lord his God. “O Lord,” he said, “why should your anger burn against your people, whom you brought out of Egypt with great power and a mighty hand? 12 Why should the Egyptians say, ‘It was with evil intent that he brought them out, to kill them in the mountains and to wipe them off the face of the earth’? Turn from your fierce anger; relent and do not bring disaster on your people. 13 Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self: ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.'” 14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened. NIV
Last week Nita Johnson declared reformation started to operate in a higher level. For 22 years they had been operating in a lower level by doing identification repentance to build foundation. Now it’s the time to move into a higher level, which is restoration.
Be rejoice, oh land of America!
Good word John.
As always you have come through with the right message at just the right time. Yesterday, after having been on Gab.com and reading patriots carving up the prophets, Praying Medic, Q and anyone else who had made predictions, I too was ready to “go fishing.” However, a very wise man (Wayne) responded to me one other time when I was discouraged and “going fishing.” He said, “Did you read the next verse? They caught nothing. Do you want that written on your tombstone? Here lies Steve Slaybaugh. He went fishing and caught NOTHING.”
I would suggest that you post this on Gab.com. There are a lot of Christian patriots on there but either they have gone silent in their disillusionment or they are carving up each other. This could be a great platform for a voice of reason for this message.
Thanks John. You always come through.
Good take and forwarded on.