Jesus-followers all know one thing: they have experienced Him: (The feeling of a load taken off our shoulders as sins are forgiven; The sense of His love for us as sons and daughters; The invitation to Kingdom and co-laboring; His presence). The Christianity of experiencing the person of Jesus is much more caught than taught. Teaching and preaching are just tools to help us into an experience. Theology without the experience of Jesus is dry; clouds without rain. Love is not just a feeling; it is the experience of what God feels like. He is love! His Son is the doorway to experience that love.
Ps. 34:8 – O taste and see that the LORD is good. KJV
1 Peter 2:3 – now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. NIV
Heb. 6:4-5 – for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age . . . NIV
Rev. 4:1 – After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this. NIV
Experience your future – Releasing Kings is all about helping people connect with the desires God wrote in their hearts. Your dream can come true. God wants it too! We all have a vague concept of vision, mission, and goals. Those are dry, corporate terms that don’t resonate with our hearts. However, if you can experience your future, that would be electric.
Guess what? You can. It’s not time travel; it’s an experience with the purpose of your Father. The purpose He wrote in your heart. You really can taste it experientially and see it with your seer gift! The question isn’t just what I should do or how I will co-labor with Father. The first question your heart wants to know is what does that purpose feel like in real life – in my real future when I taste and see it?
Once you taste what is written in your book, it will be a delight to dream about it, work on it, figure how to do it, try it, and pursue it. Even if you have a setback, you’ll get right back up and go after it again, because you’ve seen it and you can never forget the wonderful taste of what God has for you. Life itself is not more real than that experience. Taste and see for yourself.
We help people into this taste and see experience with a book (Seers and Doers) and an online course (Seers-and-Doers.com). Try it. The doorway is tasting your future, Reformation is on the other side.
Want more? We think you will enjoy these books and the online courses that go with them. Our latest release gives an overview of God’s strategy for Reformation, Intentional Reformation.
- Releasing Kings book > OnlineHeartPlan.com course to find your purpose, vocation
- Seers and Doers book > Seers-and-Doers.com course to pray with results in business
You can taste and see the free intro videos for the courses here.
Example of a vision script. For fun, I’m attaching the vision script for Seers and Doers; a shopping list of the experiences God has waiting in our future. It’s a draft, so we’d love your feedback.
Seers and Doers Vision
Hab. 2:2-3 – Then the Lord replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. 3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. NIV
Purpose – Intentional Reformation
To guide people, businesses, and nations to intentionally connect their life purpose with the desires God wrote in their hearts,
So that as “sons,” they see what the Father is doing, experience tribe, prosper in God’s favor and make their unique contribution to a viral reformation that blesses people and nations
We envision a future where:
- Everyone enjoys their work. They see it as a calling, not a job. Work and creativity flow from the desires God wrote in our hearts, it’s exciting! (Evangelistic plus a normal part of discipleship)
- We know what we do is also in the Father’s heart – In Jesus’ Name. We experience Father’s favor in fruit and finances, and we hear well done from our Father.
- We have a culture of tribes who know one another’s hearts. We love each other and support their dream. Often, we work on the same dream (feels like an assignment from heaven).
- We connect hearts as a foundation for the Reformation of nations; it goes viral.
- We are sons who ascend and attend the council to see the Father’s purpose and bring heaven to earth (Seers and Doers) – We connect with the Father’s heart.
- There is a steady stream of testimonies of exploits and breakthroughs from every mountain
- The team of Seers and Doers share the load and add new wings to the vision (out of their heart)
- Our tribe owns the vision – people come to them, and they father their own tribes
- Many others catch the vision and want to join tribes themselves – it’s a flood. There are live meetups with live worship, and strategic intercession – it’s electric!
- It runs itself, testimonies of blessing flow in. We created a tribe of people who love it and a team of people who carry it.
- An awakening unfolds, and the demand requires streamlined products we didn’t think were possible.
- The focus shifts from helping boomers, to boomers helping millennials and children. There are multiple expressions in multiple mountains of the heart plan and Seers and Doers.
- It feels so good to have practical and safe version of “ascending” that works for business. It is mystical, but it is not magic!
Marketing and Sales
- We have found key people, unlocked their books, and introduced them to the council. God has positioned them in their nations. Now we strategically target / invite key people. Now reputation, fruit, and fun attract them without our invitation – It’s a party!
- We not only solve marketing for ourselves, but it also becomes part of the heart plan – a service. We connected the dots between heart, book, copy, and marketing for people and businesses.
- There is a presence in every nation – people see the link between heart connection, the Council, Tribes, business favor, and Reformation. Nations are impacted. Leaders in every mountain consciously and intentionally build on this foundation.