Kings – Put Money To Work
August 21, 2005
Kings – Put Money to Work
One of the unexpected blessings of writing Releasing Kings and doing this newsletter is having the opportunity to network with Kings that are making a difference. Recently we interviewed Andy and Deborah Briesmeister (http://releasing-kings.com/Andy-Briesmeister.html). He’s helping Harold with Bible Colleges in Africa while running Futura Equipment, Inc. in Yakima WA.
Last week Harold and I met with Mike Nelson and Dan Griffin from Red Rock Energy. They read our book and flew up from Texas to meet us. Their interview is fascinating. I was reminded that one of the unique abilities of Kings is their ability to “multiply”… anointings, finances, fruit, etc. One way they do it by putting money to work. Mike and Dan are pioneers in this area.
Step 1 Sow
– Sow the seed by putting your money to work in an investment that will yield a Harvest. Sow “Bountifully.”
16 The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more. Matt 25:16
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Cor 9:6 KJV
Step 2 Multiply
– Find the way God promises to “multiply your seed sown.” The NIV says “increase your store of seed.” Translation = Christians making money (the power to produce wealth, Deut 8:18).
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) 2 Cor 9:10 KJV
Step 3 Harvest
– See the harvest from your planting. Isaac multiplied his investment 100 fold in the same year (that’s 10,000% interest!).
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14 He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him. Gen 26:12-14
Step 4 Tithe and Give Offerings
– Invest first and give out of your increase. One of the great deceptions of our time is that God wants you to give until you’re broke. Giving does open the floodgates of heaven. Do be generous; don’t be foolish and give away your seed for sowing.
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit,” says the LORD Almighty. 12 “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the LORD Almighty. Mal 3:10-12
Back to Dan and Mike
– They started Red Rock Energy about 5 years ago (see the interview at http://releasing-kings.com/Red-Rock-Energy.html). They both saw some level of compromise or corruption in the oil business and decided to do it the right way. Their web site lists the ministries they support and the monthly proceeds from each well. Many of their investors and Christians. On a personal level they are both dynamic brothers in Christ with a real heart to expand the Kingdom. Oil and gas investments have the advantage of high prices right now and most of the wells return from 20-100% annually and produce from 15 to 40 years. On the interview page we’ve linked to a discussion of the tax advantages, articles on 1031 transfer from real estate to wells and back, and we’ve included a discussion on creating income streams for ministries. It’s possible to gift a well investment to a ministry and write off the initial investment plus the estimated value of the shares purchased after production estimates have been established. The ministry receiving the gift would receive a monthly check for the life of the well; 15-40 years in most cases.
Times and Seasons
– The Lord is anointing Kings to multiply. Multiplication is actually one of God’s original blessings that begins in the garden and gets repeated quite a few times. We’re in a season when the eyes of the Lord are searching throughout the earth to find Kings willing to sow with faith to multiply a return on their investment so they have the wealth it takes to really expand the Kingdom. As we discussed in a previous newsletter Wealth is a Tool, please do not give away your seed… multiply it, give from a position of abundance, and sow seed again for a future harvest. An investment is a gift that keeps on giving because money has been put to work. Be fruitful and multiply!
And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. Gen 1:22 KJV
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply… Gen 1:28 KJV
…be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth. Gen 8:17 KJV
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply.. Gen 9:1 KJV
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. Gen 9:7 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen 17:1-2 KJV
For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, 14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. Heb 6:13-14 KJV
3 But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” Matt 13:23
Sow your seed. God has positioned Red Rock Energy and similar companies as opportunities to help you multiply.
John & Harold
If you enjoyed this article you might also like “How You Can Break off Poverty and Embrace Prosperity.”
The full story is in our book Releasing Kings for Ministry in the Marketplace.
Several friends have made helpful recommendations for book and tape series that I found enlightening. Visit We Recommend on our web and check out “Things I’ve Read Lately.”
PS: Send us your feedback! We get lots of interesting emails at “You Wrote Back”
Progress – Kingly Bio’s are Up
We’ve completed the first round of interviews with Kings. These are real people that have been blessed by God in the Market Place and have hearts for ministry. Check it out at http://www.releasing-kings.com/Interviewing-Kings.html. If you have a success story, we’d like to post it by giving you a web page on our site.
Progress – A Teacher’s Guide
We’ve completed the first version of a study guide that targets those teaching the material in Releasing Kings. It includes a page of notes on each chapter, all the graphics suitable to make overheads, and a PDF file of the book with the key points highlighted that includes marginal notes, comments, and questions. This material is available for purchase on the teacher’s guide page of the web.
Harold and I have both been hesitant to “market” this book… sounds self-serving. Here’s the “grassroots” reality. God has given us a great tool to communicate a message that sets people free in an amazing, contagious, life-changing way. If you haven’t read it – get it. If you have read it – give it.http://www.releasing-kings.com/Ordernow.html
We’ve gotten a ton of positive feedback on the newsletter too… get it, give it. Reloading Seniors was powerful. Pass the link on.http://www.releasing-kings.com/Newsletter.html
PS: don’t forget to look at the free reports – show your pastor the article on marketplace ministry from the pastor’s perspective. You can simply email him this link or print a copy to give him. http://releasing-kings.com/pastors-perspective.html