March 25, 2007
Releasing Kings Book Audio CD or MP3 (Brand New) – 800-308-5837
Conferences – You’re Invited. These conferences have an amazing level of impartation; and they are just plain “fun.” I’ve posted some of the feedback from the two in January on our conference page. We also have DVD’s and CD’s from the Calgary conference available on our Store page. If you can’t make a live conference, it’s an option to pick up on the Spirit of what’s happening.
Huntington, West Virginia with Kingdom Business Network (KBN) March 30-31 (Fri-Sat); contact Rod Davis 304-776-7334 (Brochure). The nearest large airport is Charleston. Get a ticket!
(wikipedia) The act of setting free from the power of another, from slavery, subjection, dependence, or controlling influence; also, the state of being thus set free; liberation; as, the emancipation of slaves; the emancipation of minors; the emancipation of a person from prejudices; the emancipation of the mind from superstition; the emancipation of a nation from tyranny or subjection.
(God) Set my people free.
Personal – Over the last two weeks I’ve had three experiences that have added great clarity to God’s purposes in this hour.
1) We did a conference in Yakima, WA. I’m continually amazed at the level of change that happens in individual lives… and I can’t wait to go to Huntington this weekend.
2) I spent 8 days as a business conference (www.IBIGlobal.com). I understood it to be a secular gathering of several hundred people for business training and networking. It turned out to be a conference of “Kings,” by Kings and for Kings. I was blessed by people who were implementing our message – even though most had never heard it! They didn’t wear their Christianity on their sleeve; but they were all very strategic in pursuing the the blessing of God to bless the nations and one another (Gen 12: 2-3). I left convinced IBI is something God has orchestrated to “release Kings” …and I recommend it!
3) Last night Sue and I went to see Amazing Grace – the story of William Wilberforce; a believing British politician who was the leader of a 22 year parliamentary campaign to free slaves. A friend recommended the movie because it “has our message.” Wilberforce gave his life to his “ministry” in politics.
A door is open for God’s people to pursue their heart’s desire and at the same time “do what the Father is doing.” The simple revelation that God has embedded His purposes in your heart’s desire is the “emancipation” of our day. We are naturally drawn by our passions to God’s own works.
...whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does… John 5:19-20 NIV
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Eph 2:10 NIV
I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.” Ps 40:8 NIV
The Financial Ingredient – The second open door is prosperity. Kings that are catching the vision for ministry in the marketplace are also finding a key to the resources. They are making movies, starting corporations, patenting inventions, marketing products, investing… and having a party doing it. For Kings, the ability to be creative and prosperous will be added to our definition of spiritual maturity. Great exploits come at great cost and must be preceded by great prosperity. It’s happening! It’s not magic. It takes time and energy. But, a door in the Spirit is open for God’s people to come out of poverty and catch the vision.
The Vision – The IBI conference identified some practical ways of clarifying our vision so I put the outline in a brochure format – check it out. It maps to the sections in our second book which will be out in May. Here’s the simple track we’re on.
1. The Message – Communicate the Releasing Kings Message… conferences, books, DVD’s, the website, etc.
2. The Money – Network or broker practical opportunities that help people become entrepreneurial by teaching them to multiply their own finances. Help them navigate the experience gap by making the decision “multiple-choice” from honest sources instead of “guessing” among the sharks.
3. The Mission – Connect Kings with Missions / commerce opportunities that bless the nations (3rd world and depressed areas of US) “and” make a profit. Marry crusades and conferences with micro-business opportunities that make the gospel “self-sustaining.”
Choose Life – God is speaking to individual hearts about destiny right now… He’s probably speaking to yours as well. I don’t know if George Patton had all of his theology right but he did speak prophetically on occasion. This quote is timely. Listen to it with your heart.
“A man must know his destiny… if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder… if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.” General George S Patton
Get ready now for your next opportunity the Holy Spirit brings to choose your destiny. Step out of the boat and walk on the water. The invitation has already been given. You’ve already been called and chosen by God to do something great in the Kingdom by doing what the Father is doing. It will be “life” to your heart; spiritual “food;” your “destiny.” And, it’s fun! Say “yes.”
But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. 33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? 34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. John 4:32-34 KJV
Life is an adventure. People are a blessing. God is amazing. We’re winning.
John & Harold (are dancing – Join us)
Our back issues are organized by topic – great way to find what’s interesting! You’ve also been voting. Here are the greatest “hits” newsletters from the past.
February – Turning Delays into Deliverence
December – Wealth is a Tool
November – Kings Take Initiative and Risk
October – Kings – Have God’s Favor
PS: I’m really excited about our next book, From Desire to Destiny: Six Steps To Your Marketplace Ministry. It’s written to help us through the implementation of the message in Releasing Kings. Right now it’s in the editing process and it should be available in a couple of months. We’ve been doing modules from it in the conferences with great impact.
You can get your copy of Releasing Kings for Ministry in the Marketplace at