Kings are people that God has positioned in the market place with power, wealth, and influence to expand the Kingdom. Feeling the righteousness, peace and joy that come from setting your heart free from rules and refocusing on your dream is a party. The next surprising result is that you become a lot better at what you do – more competent and more confident. When we really connect with our hearts we are aligned from the inside out – We are more creative, spontaneous, and alive. We can love more deeply because we can connect others with the desires of their hearts. We see life and people more clearly and prophetically. And, the best part is that anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men (Rom 14:17-18)
Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. 5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant- — not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Cor 3:4-6 NIV
Here are my suggestions on where to start.
- Read Releasing Kings and Desire to Destiny (See our store page or Amazon.com)
- Get the free newsletter and connect on Face Book to stay in touch. We use Skype to talk to people all over the world. Staying in touch is a huge dynamic.
- Go through the coaching module and clarify your dream
- Get connect with a coach or mentor who can help you take the next step
- Create the wealth and convert the money into your ministry dream.
Healthy Envy – One of the early signs that God is unveiling your heart’s desire is that you see someone else doing your heart’s desire… you’ll be drawn to emulate that person When you see someone with a calling, gifting, and anointing similar to your own, you naturally will gravitate toward them. You’ll experience a healthy envy that draws you into their anointing. They are examples the Lord is showing you to pull you into your own destiny. Let your envy work its way into mentoring. We are drawn into their anointing by the Holy Spirit. Godly mentors don’t focus on accountability; they focus on making you a success and letting you hold yourself accountable to something that works.
- Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. 1 Cor 11:1
- …for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. Therefore I urge you to imitate me.1 Cor 4:15-16
- Join with others in following my example, brothers Phil 3:17
- You became imitators of us and of the Lord 1 Thess 1:6
- We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to make ourselves a model of you to follow. 2 Thess 3:9
- We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised. Heb 6:12
We’ve divided Kingly ministries into several categories and given you some examples. Read them – if you’re inspired, feel free to contact them and see where the Lord leads.
Business Mentoring and Consulting For Kings
[catlist id=17 numberposts=-1]
Coaching For Kings
[catlist id=23 numberposts=-1]
Real Estate and Development
[catlist id=19 numberposts=-1]
Business (Hard goods and services)
[catlist id=20 numberposts=-1]
Starting Micro-businesses in the 3rd World
[catlist id=21 numberposts=-1]
[catlist id=32 numberposts=-1]
[catlist id=33 numberposts=-1]
The Arts & Business
[catlist id=22 numberposts=-1]
Ministries For Kings
[catlist id=34 numberposts=-1]
Missions – Ministries from Kings
[catlist id=24 numberposts=-1]