Online Heart Plan Launch webinar

Steve Reiter is co-hosting a zoom webinar with me on Monday, March 11, 4 PM PST. You’re invited! Use this link https://zoom.us/j/333584005. Steve will share the results of going through his own Heart Plan a couple of years back and the fruit that is now present in his business. Pretty exciting! Prophetic foundations that create real value for customers and sales. We’ll also provide an overview of how it can help you find and fulfill the desires God wrote in your heart; plus answer questions and have fun.

According to Gallop’s recent State of the Global Workplace report, employees are not engaged (67%) or actively disengaged (18%) at work. A total of 85% of the workforce isn’t connected, motivated or productive! The economic consequences of this global “norm” are approximately $7 trillion in lost productivity.

We’re all motivated from the inside (intrinsic motivation). External carrots and sticks do not move us. It’s not our manager’s fault! God designed us to be internally motivated from our hearts and to share a part of His heart. That’s what makes us tick. We are naturally most alive to create and initiate when we understand our unique purpose.

We’re designed to shine.

To be known, destined, chosen, victorious and celebrated.

When we discover we’re supposed to be ourselves, these five things start to roll out of our lifestyle:

The Online HeartPlan Course can help you find your purpose (Enroll Here)

The free introductory modules will give you a preview of the course

We start having fun – It’s not a burden to be ourselves and fulfill our purpose – It’s fun! Our work and ministry start to become the same thing, and we’re fully engaged and continually renewed by it. Enthusiasm comes from two root words: en theo (in God).

We’re free to be spontaneous – When I’m connected with my heart and my purpose, what to do next flows out of me very naturally. My identity and my work are connected to a higher purpose in my Father’s heart. Now I have the space to be creative and the courage to take initiative with those ideas. God is working with me!

Now I’m listening – to my own heart and the heart of God. An amazing thing happens at this step. I start hearing what God has put in the hearts of other people. And, I can help them connect to that inner voice to release the gold in their hearts. Now it’s fun to listen! I hear something valuable in the deposit other people carry – even in their imperfections.

I’m exceeding expectations – Knowing my purpose and knowing I’m on the same page with my Father frees me from just following directions. I’m a friend with the latitude to make a few mistakes and think of it as normal. I expect to add value and innovation to the Kingdom. We’re Abraham’s sons – our heritage is the nations and our words / His words give life to things that have died, and we speak things into existence that were not here before.

Now I’m leading – Exceeding expectations goes the extra mile, loves when love isn’t deserved, forgives 7 X 70, and multiplies talents. The attitude of going far beyond the minimum births creativity and innovation and blesses the heart of God. Exceeding expectations has a huge impact on those around us. It’s contagious because that’s how God wired us, for abundance, extravagance, excellence, enthusiasm, adventure and integrity. People are wired to follow the heart of God. Those who exceed expectations are always the leaders.

I have heard that the spirit of the gods is in you and that you have insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom. Dan. 5:14-15 NIV

Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. Dan. 6:3

I’m enlarging my tent to receive . . . the backlash of His generosity and delight.

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38 NIV

Suggestions:                                                                                                                                              

If you’re one of those young lions hungry to birth a reformation in the Netherlands, contact Marcel van den Berg http://opzoeknaarhetkoninkrijk.nl/

For those of you who own a Business, join Larry Nault and me at Building A Kingdom Company.

If you’re in education, please get acquainted with David Nycz at http://www.educationviaheart.com/

Releasing Kings is available in French “Libération des Rois pour le ministère dans le monde du travail” ISBN:  978-90-78643-08-1

Yes! I want the Releasing Kings Newsletter.

John's weekly blog posts hit your inbox first.  Let's talk about marketplace ministry, personal purpose and changing the world!

You have Successfully Subscribed!