“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Luke 11:9-10 NIV
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Rev 3:20
We’ve just had a few cool nights and you can tell those crisp, colorful fall days are right around the corner. In the same way we can sense a season changing in the Spirit. Kings are being given new opportunities and our hearts must be awakened to hear God knocking on our individual doors. How can we be sure we hear the knock?
And of the children of Issachar , which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do… 1 Chron 12:32 KJV
I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking : Song 5:2 NIV
Why Kings See Opportunity
– Most of us can point to some time in our lives where we’ve missed a great opportunity. Here’s a story that illustrates the way we “miss.”
A man got caught in his home during a flood and it became an island in the midst of the ever rising current. A neighbor saw him and extended a branch and said, “grab hold and I’ll pull you to safety.” The man replied, “the Lord will save me.” The water rose past the first floor and another neighbor came with a boat and offered a ride to safety. The man said, “the Lord will rescue me.” Finally the water rose so high the man was sitting on his roof when a helicopter came by and threw down a rescue ladder. The man’s reply was the same. The water continued to rise until the house and the man washed away and drowned. When the man got to heaven he was somewhat indignant and asked the Lord why he didn’t rescue him. God said, “I offered to rescue you three times and you turned me down.”
Creative or entrepreneurial believers see things that others don’t. They really are different in several areas. The good news is that you can make adjustments in those areas and learn to “see” your opportunities as well.
– Healthy Christians expect good things from God. They view themselves as friends of God instead of sinful servants. They see God as relational and caring instead of a mysterious force who will is somehow behind every disaster that occurs. They see the future as bright and share a determination to make it that way. In short, they have been given great opportunities in the past and they expect them in the future.
2. They Knock
– Poverty stresses the importance of humility, waiting, and is overly fearful of presumption. God has given us a different spirit that knows how to multiply… a spirit of power, and of love, and a sound mind. If these folks don’t hear God knocking on their door, they just knock on His. When the door opens they find a Father that just loves kids that seek him with their whole heart. He loves kids that knock, ask, and seek.
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:6-7 NIV
3. They Net-work
– The last trademark of poverty is independence. Like the man who drowned they wait on God to show them something unique for them alone. If you could interview Kings with wealth you would find “work” and “network” to be key ingredients. Their stories involve networking with other creative entrepreneurs that showed them an opportunity and they jumped on it. They acted… worked… responded. When the knock came they opened the door. It’s so easy it feels like cheating. They accepted a “gift.” But then, isn’t that how we got saved? Isn’t that how God does everything? He gives a gift, but we have to accept it and use it.
– We use this newsletter for two things: 1) We want to break the power of poverty by upgrading our theology, and 2) We want to network Kings with opportunities that fit their gift mix and calling to make a difference in the Kingdom of God. Last week we highlighted an interview from a door knocker named Mike Dana. This one is for normally quiet people that have a gift of giving… often administration, mercy, and helps too. I’m repeating the first paragraph of that letter and an update from Mike in case you missed the first knock. It really is an amazing opportunity and Mike and Jan are “gifts”.
I met Mike and Jan Dana this week… went to their website and called them at the suggestion of a mutual friend. They had never heard of Releasing Kings, yet the more we got acquainted, the more it felt like a reunion. God has had them on the same track as we are. Mike has a strategy to connect with people that have a heart for giving, help them as a group multiply their finances, and jointly identify and support missions objectives to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars with national impact. He has 136 partners (now 137, including Sue and me), and is looking for another 100 or more. For those of us who have a vision, but are frustrated by a need for more finances, this could be what we’ve been praying for. What struck me aboutMike Dana and CWT Trading was the crisp organization, the ease of his on-ramp to get others involved, and the potential to make a real difference in the Kingdom. His pastoral days have given him a heart to help others find their own release. I volunteered to share Mike’s story on our interview page so you can check it out, too. If it resonates, contact him. You’ll be blessed by his vision. Here’s a letter he wrote to communicate the direction God gave him.
– I believe that God is raising up an assembly of financial ministers (“gatekeepers”, “kings”, if you will) to provide the funds that will be needed for the final work that is just ahead of us. I also believe that during a recent 40 day fast, God gave a plan (vision) for creating and multiplying wealth and then converting money into ministry! (Gen 1:28, 26:12-14).
Out of the above fast, I felt led of the Lord to create and launch a ministry dedicated to finding and raising up those called to the Office of Distributor (Nehemiah 13:13 KJV). Please go to www.cwttrading.com for an introduction and greater detail of this plan, the “creating wealth” side of this ministry.
I believe that God has already prepared the hearts of those that He has called to be in the Office of Distributor. They are but waiting for the plan to be revealed, so they can be released into it. Read (2 Corinthians 9:8-15) Are you one of them?
What does the plan entail? In recent years the Lord has allowed me to develop a market place strategy which will be an avenue through which great wealth will come to fund great ministry initiatives. Many people are frightened when they think of investing or trading in the stock market, as perhaps they should be. However, God has laid out a simple plan involving short term investing and trading which, when followed as a group, takes the fear of failure and uncertainty away. The stock market is a great storehouse (Proverbs 13:22); the wealth of the nations is all there in some way, and the Lord knows how to multiply it for use in the Kingdom. Do you sense the Spirit of God to respond? Could this be the avenue you have been praying for?
To further understand how millions of dollars will be raised, and distributed into the Kingdom, you will have to fill out the “Join CWT” information to get a username and password for www.cwttrading.org site. Joining CWT will not obligate you in any way.
Go to www.cwttrading.com and click on the About Us tab to read a brief biography of Jan and me.